February 13, 2020: Over 1,300 survivors have come forward to file civil lawsuits against child sexual predators. The current law allowing these cases to be filed is set to expire at midnight on August 13, 2020. If you have a case, contact us now for a free consultation. We’re happy to answer any questions you have, and all conversations are 100% free and confidential – please contact us at (212) 233-3600.
- Robert Hadden and Columbia University for two decades of sexual exploitation and abuse of girls and women (1992 – 2012) under the guise of OB-GYN care
- Horace Mann Sexual Abuse – 22 predator teachers and administrators over the course of 35 years (between 1961 and 1996)
- University of Southern California and predator George Tyndall (1990 – 2016)
- Rockefeller University Hospital and Reginald Archibald (1960 – 1982)
- Breaking News: by 2020 we will announce the filing of a new group of sexual assault cases against a serial sexual predator physician on Long Island, NY
- We’re currently investigating other serial sexual predators and will post updates on our law office twitter account as more information becomes public