February 16, 2020 Update: Over 65 women have already come forward to report abuse by Columbia-Presbyterian sexual predator OB/GYN Robert Hadden. The total number of women and girls who are affected is currently unknown, and could be staggering.
If you were subjected to sexually inappropriate commentary, touching, testing, examinations, or sexual abuse by Robert Hadden at Columbia University between 1992 and 2012 — or have information to report about the sexual exploitation and abuse of patients — please contact us at (212) 233-3600.
- Columbia University, New York-Presbyterian Hospital and their predator OB/GYN Robert Hadden (1992 – 2012)
- Horace Mann Sexual Abuse – 22 predator teachers and administrators over the course of 35 years (between 1961 and 1996)
- University of Southern California and predator George Tyndall (1990 – 2016)
- Rockefeller University Hospital and Reginald Archibald (1960 – 1982)
- Breaking News: in Q1 2020 we will announce the filing of a new group of sexual assault cases against a serial sexual predator physician on Long Island, NY
- We’re currently investigating these and other serial sexual predators. As more information becomes available on our cases, we will share it on @atdipietro law office twitter account